Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stupid Piece of Schit "Christian" Landlords Left Me HOMELESS!


31-year old runs home to mommy and daddy because he can't
grow up, be a responsible man, and learn to solve his own problems.
He apparently still needs mommy and daddy to clean up after him
and rescue him every time he has a problem. His parents
who live next door probably still wipe his butt for him too!


SEE THIS OTHER BLOG ABOUT THEM HERE:





How the Grinch(es) Stole My Christmas!



Since February 14, 2008, I have had nowhere to live because my previous good for nothin' piece of schit scumlords (also Curves owners) kicked me out of my house to give their stupid mama's boy son, Mark Mahan a place to live because "GOD" told them to do it! I guess they thought their stupid son needed a place to live more than I did!!!


They gave me an eviction notice for Christmas '07, which I didn't deserve because I was not behind in rent...and then they put me in jail for the New Year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to me! (last year, AND this year too!).



For the last several months, I have been fighting against bogus drummed up charges that my stupid piece of crap landlords, Kelly and Eva Mahan filed against me. They completely LIED and EMBELLISHED ***everything*** on court documents to get a BOGUS restraining order against me. Their friend, Nola Wood also followed their lead with the pathetic lies, slander and malicious maligning of me by filing a bogus restraining order against me that I didn't deserve!


I was facing two years in jail if I didn't fight these charges. So I hired an attorney, and my bill is now in excess of $5,000 in attorney's fees, PLUS all the court costs I have had to shell out already....in addition, the court is forcing me to go through probation for 1 year...which will cost me ANOTHER $240 PLUS random drug screens, which cost from $100-$150 EACH. Because of my job, I am ALREADY REQUIRED to take random drug screens.



I DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS!!! This is extortion, it's robbery, it's WRONG!!!

I don't even have a place to live. And instead of getting a place to live, now I have to pay out all this money for something I never did!!!! All I tried to do was tell these stupid, incompetent, cruel, cold-hearted, ignorant bully morons that I didn't have money to move, and I didn't have anyone to go to for help....and this is what I get???!!!!!!!
...and they call themselves "Christians"!

Since they kicked me out and completely destroyed my life in EVERY way you could possibly imagine, I'm sure they have gone on with their life and have forgotten about me, and they don't care about me because they got what THEY wanted!!! But I have been living with their decisions EVERY DAY of my life!....getting dragged through the mud constantly! THEY JUST WON'T GO AWAY!!! I am still fighting the bogus restraining order, and having to pay for their own selfishness in more ways than monetary means. I am having to pay with my own life, with my own hard earned money (what little I have), and not having anywhere to live!!!



Rumors are spreading through the neighborhood about what they did to me...news got out, and alot of people know. A Kansas City Star newspaper reporter went through the neighborhood talking to people, trying to find out what happened, and told them I am homeless. I personally talked to this reporter on the phone.


I don't know if the Mahans will ever see this, but I just want to let the world know what a good for nothing piece of schit and what narcissistic sociopaths they are. They need a TEAM of mental health professionals!!! I hope they lose EVERYTHING they have, because they deserve it...what you sow you will reap! How anybody could think the right thing to do is to kick someone out on the street so their stupid SON could have a roof over HIS head is beyond me, and then use God's name to say HE told them to do it. Undeniably unbelievable!!!






A Message from Obama to the Mahan's




More in depth reports about these nutjobs are filed here:










They are also Curves owners at this location:
http://www.curves.com/locations/map.php?id=311095001185G
























































































TAGS: Landlords Landlord Complaints Hell Eviction Tenant Dispute Kansas City Schity Missouri www.RipOffReport.com www.ScrewedCentral.com Bully Bullies Harrassment Homeless Homelessness 13106 13th Street Grandview 64030 Curves Owners Rotten Neighbor Neighbors Screwed Over Shafted Ripped Rip Off Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:BlazingSky President Harry Truman Nola Munsell Wood Air Purifier Insurance Nola M. Wood Kelly Eva Mahan Mark 13104 13106 13th Street Grandview MO Missouri 13106 Kensington Place Kansas City Scum Liars Curves for Women Re/Max Air Purifier Real Estate Home House Wrongful Evict Eviction Homeless IHOP International House of Prayer Israel Congregation Abuse Tenant Abusive Landlords Evil Maniacal Deceit Selfish Thoughtless Inconsiderate Dont ElectNolaWood.com Nola Munsell Wood Or HaOlam Messianic Congregation Don't www.electnolawood.com 45th district State Representative Kansas City Missouri MO RipOffReport.com Kelly Eva Mahan Landlords from Hell Liars Curves for Women Picture .gif video YouTube Facebook Twitter News Picture .gif video YouTube Facebook Tweet Twitter MySpace MSN News video YouTube News among believers Google Yahoo MSN Picture Wrongful Eviction Notice Scum Hardship Homelessness Homeless Home Evict Landlords from Hell 1 Corinthians 13 Love Selfish Thoughtless Inconsiderate Maniacal Evil Evildoers Exodus 22:22-24 Psychotic Schizophrenic Christmas Valentines Day Happy New Year Court Prosecute Malign Character Assassination Slander Libel 11301 Kensington Drive