Saturday, June 13, 2009

16 Months Later and I'm STILL Homeless



I'm STILL homeless after all this time. It takes a good couple thousand dollars to get moved and get a place to live. When you have bad credit like me, it takes more money. Their P.o.S. mama's boy's son, Mark Mahan has had a roof over his head for the last 16 months, and I've been sleeping IN PARKING LOTS! I have nobody to go running to for help like there mama's boy son does! They are all extreeeeeemely selfish, thoughtless, cruel, cold-hearted P.o.S! I see no end in sight to this nightmare! Everybody reading this who has never been homeless before should withhold their negative comments, because there is no easy way off the streets! I know - I was homeless for several years before I moved into that little house in Kansas Schity, Misery. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MOVED TO KANSAS CITY in the first place and this would have not happened to me AGAIN!!! The Mahans freekin' SSSSSUCK! They screwed my life up!!! They could have helped their family member by getting him a place to live SOMEWHERE ELSE, instead of disrupting and destroying MY life to help someone else! But nOoOoo....they wouldn't listen to me!!!! Mark Mahan is a GROWN MAN who is old enough and more than capable of taking care of HIMSELF! They all should be very, VERY ashamed of themselves!







TAGS: Landlords Hell Eviction Tenant Dispute Kansas City Schity Missouri www.RipOffReport.com www.ScrewedCentral.com Bully Bullies Harrassment Homeless Homelessness 13106 13th Street Grandview 64030 Curves Owners Rotten Neighbor Neighbors Screwed Over Shafted Ripped Rip Off Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:BlazingSky President Harry Truman